Bring your jewelry to our professional jeweler for inspection and cleaning; this is the best way to ensure the longevity of your beautiful piece(s) of art.
We offer an in-depth four-step process to keep your jewelry looking brand new.
- Step 1: Our professionals inspect your jewelry under a microscope.
- Looking under a microscope is the best way to see all the small detail not visible to the naked eye. With this thorough check-up, we can be sure to find any current or future problems. Some common problems are thin, bent, or broken prongs, chipped, loose, or missing gemstones, or even worn areas of a piece of jewelry. If we find any issues, we can take in your jewelry to repair, or often our jeweler can fix the issue on the spot.
- Step 2: We bright polish your jewelry.
- A bright polish is a surface finish that does not take away metal. This polish takes out minor dings and scratches and gets the precious metals of your jewelry looking brand new.
- Step 3: We soak your jewelry in our ultrasonic cleaner.
- The ultrasonic combines a special cleaning solution and ultrasonic waves for a superior clean.
- Step 4: We steam your jewelry, especially diamonds, for a finishing touch.
- The steamer gives your jewelry an extra high-pressure blast to remove fingerprints, oils, grease, lotion, and any additional materials clinging to your precious work of art.
This is a service that we offer at no charge to our customers for both items that are purchased from another store or from us. While we inspect the item (s) before the cleaning process and try to locate any loose or missing stones, we may overlook them by mistake. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for any stones that come out during the cleaning process. There will be a charge to replace them unless they are purchased from us and are under warranty!